4-Week Premium Courses - £75
We are pleased to offer short 4-week courses to showcase some of the best wines available.
These courses are aimed at both absolute beginners and those who already have a good knowledge but would like to sample some top quality wines at an affordable price.
On our 4-week courses (one evening per week on 4 consecutive weeks) we take a closer look at a range of wines either from specific parts of the world or specific grape varieties.
These 4-week courses are suitable for all levels of knowledge and are friendly and informal.
On a typical 4 week course:
- Over the 4 evenings you will taste at least 32 specially selected wines from famous wine producing areas.
- The wine will be accompanied by some well-chosen cheese, charcuterie or other similar food.
- You will understand how each wine is made
- You will have developed your ability to assess and taste wine
- You will have developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary
- You'll have lots of opportunities to ask any questions
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
To spread the cost of our 4 week courses we charge £75 on booking to reserve your place and then an additional £10 per evening to cover the cost of wines and water biscuits. Great value at only £28.75 per evening, a saving of over 17% compared to buying each evening seperately.
This course also make a fantastic gift and can be purchased as a £75 Gift Voucher (with £10 payable each evening) or as a £115 Gift Voucher with no fee payable on the night
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
Not a problem. You can either send a substitute or obtain a credit voucher for another Shropshire Wine School tasting.
Indulge Yourself With Some Of The World's Most Famous Wines! This 4 week course will showcase some of the best wines available from the “Old World”, or “Europe” as non-wine buffs
Places remaining: 13
Date/Time: 6th Jun 2018 at 7-9pm
Venue: The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury