4-Week Discovery Courses
Our short Wine Tasting courses are designed to help you get to grips with the basics in just 4 weeks
On our 4-week Discovery courses (one evening per week on 4 consecutive weeks) we take a closer look at a range of wines either from specific parts of the world or specific grape varieties.
These 4-week courses are suitable for all levels of knowledge, even the absolute beginner, and are friendly and informal.
On a typical 4 week course:
- Over the 4 evenings you will taste at least 24 specially selected wines
- You will understand how each wine is made
- You will have developed your ability to assess and taste wine
- You will have developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary
- You'll have lots of opportunities to ask any questions
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
The course costs just £100, equivalent to £25 per night. This saves at least £20 compared to booking the four events seperately.
Our 4 week Discovery Courses also make a fantastic gift and can be purchased as a £100.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
Not a problem. You can either send a substitute or obtain a credit voucher for another Shropshire Wine School tasting.
The New World - Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, South Africa and the USA supplies the vast majority of wine that we drink in the UK. Here is a
Places remaining: 12
Date/Time: 6th Mar 2021 at 7.00pm
Venue: The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury