Introduction To Wine £25
Would you like to start at the very beginning?
Would you like to experiment and find out about other styles of wine from the ones you usually buy, but are put off by the confusing labelling and the sheer amount of choice available now?
An introduction to wine tasting will take a lot of the mystery away and even in just one evening you will discover a huge amount.
All our events are informal with the emphasis on FUN.
- You will learn to “Taste like a Professional” which will immediately unlock a whole new world to you, tasting flavours in wine that you’ve never noticed before and introduce terminology such as acidity, tannin, body, legs and finish.
- We use the amazing “Nez du vin” a collection of 54 aromas associated with wine to help you identify what it is that you can smell in a wine.
- You will immediately be able to make better decisions when buying wine
- You may just find your “new favourite wine” that you’ve never considered buying before.
- You will be amongst like-minded people and may make some new friends.
Terrific value for money at just £25.
Recent 5-star TripAdvisor Review: “Down to earth wine tasting… very enjoyable and informative evening…I felt that I learnt a lot in just a couple of hours. Would recommend.” Read the whole review here
These evenings also make terrific Christmas or birthday gifts! Buy an open evening Gift Voucher for one or two people and you can let the recipient choose a date - vouchers valid 2 years with more dates constantly being added!
Note: our 8-part 'World Tour of Wine' also starts with an introductory evening - click here to learn more and SAVE 25% against the cost of booking 8 evenings separately. (Plus it's flexible; if you need to skip an evening, you can pick it up next time).
If you want to get a taste of what we offer at The Shropshire Wine School, then join us for an introductory look at the wonderfully diverse and quirky world
Places remaining: 12
Date/Time: 3rd Sep 2021 at 7.00-9.00pm
Venue: The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury