4-day Rhone Wine Tours
4 Day Wine Tour of the Southern Rhone - 2019 dates
- Thursday 30th May to Sunday 2nd June
- Thursday 10th October to Sunday 13th October
We have put together an amazing Wine Tour for you with local expert Linda Field of the Auberge du Vin - a beautiful Auberge in the heart of the Ventoux vineyard. You will also be accompanied by Shropshire Wine School wine expert, Gary Carter. Linda and, Gary will be on hand to answer all your wine questions and provide local insight to the wonderful wines of the region.
Our group size will be limited to 12 people, small and intimate enabling us to visit higher quality small artisanal producers that larger tour companies just can't visit. You will taste some truly stunning Southern Rhone wines.
Linda has lived in the region for many years so has been able to select some of the best local restaurants for our delicious lunches and dinners.
Your accommodation will be in the luxurious rooms of the Auberge (with swimming pool) with its own purpose built wine teaching facility overlooking Mt Ventoux & the surrounding vineyards.
To request Detailed Itinerary / Booking Form - please Contact Us
What is included in the price:
- Gary and Linda's expertise for the duration of the trip
- Expert local wine tuition/visits with Linda Field, owner of the Auberge
- 4 Days / 3 Nights accommodation at the gorgeous Auberge du Vin in Provencal village of Mazac, near Carpentras
- Leisurely welcome walk around vineyards with a glass of something local!
- 3x Breakfasts at the Auberge
- 3x Dinners
- 2 x Lunches
- 4x Private Winemaker Visits to local Domaines with tutored tastings - incl Chateauneuf du Pape, Ventoux, & Rhone Villages
- Return Transfers to & from local French airports/TGV *
- All local transport around vineyards, wineries, restaurants etc
Price is £699.00 per person for shared room, £849.00 for single occupancy.
* Transfers from following Airports/TGV included:
- Marseille - served by Ryanair (Stansted) Easyjet and British Airways.
- Nimes - Ryanair flights from Luton/Liverpool
- Avignon - Flybe flights from Southampton/Exeter/Edinburgh
- Montpellier - Ryanair flights from Leeds Bradford
- Avignon - TGV or Central station - links with Eurostar from St Pancras
Please note: Shropshire Wine School is acting as an agent for Auberge du Vin - the contract for the Tour is between you and Auberge du Vin. For Terms & Conditions please see Auberge du Vin Booking Form.
- Payment will be made to Auberge du Vin in accordance with the conditions on their Booking Form.