Charcuterie & Wine Workshop
Love nibbling on interesting Charcuterie? Love Wine? Then join us at our Charcuterie and Wine Workshop where we match 6 different types of charcuterie with 6 delicious wines as we explore one of Europe's favourite food and wine pairings.
We will taste a range of different cold meats and match them with classic wines from France, Spain, Italy and the rest of the wine making world and explain why they taste so good together. We'll also talk about food and wine pairing in general and give you some really good tips to try out at home.
During the workshop we will try 6 different charcuterie and wine pairings. The combinations will vary from one event to another depending upon availability but will include at least 3 pairings from the following delicious combinations:
- Corsican Coppa ham with Italian Sangiovese
- Traditional Saucisson with a Southern French Old Vine Carignan
- Chicken Liver Parfait with a French dessert wine
- Cured Spanish ham with Rioja Reserva
- Jesus Salami with Gaillac Rouge
- Cured French ham with Roussanne
- Rillettes with a Cotes du Rhone
- Traditional Corsican Lonzu with a Provence Rose
Perfect for food and wine lovers!
Professional ISO tasting glasses and all tasting materials including tasting sheets and table water are provided.
This tasting makes a great gift and can be purchased as a gift voucher for just £35
Places remaining: 7
Course Date/Time: Fri 31st Jan 2020 at 7-9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Lion Hotel, Shrewsbury